Vission , Mission & Objectives
“Promoting inclusive development process, by skilling of Minority communities, for providing sustainable livelihoods leading to “Sabka Saath – Sabka Vikas”.”
“To provide unified access to the Minority communities for Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Training Programmes (E&SDPs) for the skill sets, which are/will be in demand by the market leading to self/wage-employment, with emphasis on entrepreneurship, to promote “Skill India- Mission/ Make in India”.
- To provide an integrated All India Platform for all stakeholders for providing Skill Training.
- On PPP mode, based upon tie-ups with Local/National/International Organisations for imparting Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Training to the Minority population based upon the demands of local/National/International market.
- To utilise the Skill Development Architecture of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship by working through NSDC/NSDA/SSC/NSDC training partners etc. and other leading training providers, to ensure standardisation of Training and its outcome.
- To link Concessional Credit of NMDFC/other Financial Institutions with skills training of the Minority communities to promote entrepreneurship, self-employment.
- To provide technical & marketing support, through call centre for new entrepreneurs, (Karobaari Salahiyat), and E-commerce portal for online marking support.